The Geothermal Energy European Education Network (Geo3En) is an Erasmus Strategic Partnership Project organized by a consortium of four institutions:
• Institut Polytechnique UniLaSalle, France (UniLaSalle)
• Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany (TU Darmstadt)
• University of Zagreb, Croatia (UniZG)
• Reykjavik University, Iceland (RU)
Geo3En has been mandated by 20 associated partners from industry and research in the field of geothermal energy in Europe to remedy the lack of qualified junior graduates which master all elements of the geothermal energy value chain.
Geo3En’s objective is to design an international multi-site Master programme in geothermal engineering entirely taught in English. This programme will provide students with competencies in geology, material sciences, mechanical engineering, power system management, modelling, energy economics but also project management, entrepreneurship and intercultural awareness to successfully lead and design complex geothermal energy projects.
In order to meet the needs of the industry and research organisations, Geo3En Master programme will be co-design with its associated partners and stakeholders from the European geothermal sector
|Dr.-Ing. Bastian Welsch|
+49 6151 16-22096
- Funding period: 01/11/2019 – 30/04/2022
- Grant Authorities: Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union
- 2 European partners
- Official Website: geo3en.eu